| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 34 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 34 | I read somewhere that it is on top of a horizontal rib of the pumpkin. (carrier) I got out the scraper and wire brush but didn't see anything. There is a little ribbed area just above the filler plug, but I didn't see anything there either. Can someone point me in the right direction? (1946 1 1/2 ton single speed rear) Thanks.
46 Chevy 1 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |