| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 303 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2010 Posts: 303 | I have installed the wind shield on my 55 3100 2nd series. I figured the wind shield install would be harder then installing the back glass. I was wrong about that idea. The wind shield went in pretty easy. But the back glass is a real pita. I have ruined a gasket already trying to do the install. Does anyone have any tips on the back glass install? It is a small glass not the big glass. My wife has been helping me and she is about ready to kill me. Thanks for any help (and saving my life) | | |
| |
| |