| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 171 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 171 | Hello, I have one questions again, when I fix the felt channel into the door frame, must be before the door window installed or can I fix at first the felt channel in the door frame and then install the window? Ask Wolfgang | | |
| |
| |