| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Donf, Goach2, Otto Skorzeny, cmayna, Joe H, Wally / Montana, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 430 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 430 | I'll send you some pictures this week of a dual circuit master that I have under my 46 2Ton with a vacuum booster. It's a 1.250 bore and is from a late 90's chevy 1Ton. I am using the vacuum booster from a 3/4 ton as the 1Ton's used a hydraboost and I didn't want to add a power steering pump! I am currently in the process of making a kit to convert the larger trucks to 15" front disc brakes, dual circuit vacuum boosted master that is kept under the floor and utilizes the stock rear drum's. You would need to run a residual valve on the front circuit to keep some pressure on the shoe's! | | |
| |
| |