| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Phak1, klhansen, 3800GUY, Still At It, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 53&Me, 3 invisible),
90
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,437 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 | I purchased a more modern style cover, slightly used, from a fellow Stovebolter who wanted to go back to the original style on a truck he purchased. I suppose I could sew up my own burlap since the spring and wire were all in good shape, but I'm thinking of not replacing them.I don't see the need as long as I hog ring the coils in the right places. American Classic Truck Parts,Stovebolt web sponsor, sells a very good padding/foam/clip package for $45.
Drew
| | |
| |
| |