Just Joined and wanted to introduce myself. My name is tim and I just purchased a 1955 chevy panel truck.
I own an Electrical contracting business and my intention is to restore this truck and use it for my estimating/service truck. I'm not new to restoring vehicles, I currently have 5 Chevy novas. One that I just finished a ground up resto on, one that I'm currently working on, two that are currently waiting, and one parts car. I've also restored two imports for my oldest son, and a MGB for my wife. I have a passion for working on these classic vehicles, so needless to say I'm really excited for this build. It needs a lot of work, but I'm fine with that. I do all of the resto work myself with the exception of machine work. I'm self taught, not a professional and the end result is nice. Is it show quality? no. Is it a nice daily driver? yes, and I'm fine with that. I'm sure I'll have lot's of questions along the way, So I'll be asking. Thanks everyone
Tim
Last edited by tsimpson; 02/08/2011 1:44 AM.