| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,487 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 320 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 320 | Hi Michael welcome aboard. Nice old truck you have there. The shop where I've been having my work done is in the final throws of restoing a 64 that started out looking a lot like yours. It looks great too. I see you're already breaking in another prospective bolter as well. I think you'll find a lot of good stuff here. | | |
| |
| |