| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Cletus1950, cmayna, 55shaker, 3800GUY, Gray_Ghost, FAST55),
145
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,253 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 | I think the small block Chevy is a lot lighter than a stovebolt, by around 135 pounds, if I remember right. So you're fine. I've got a 350 in mine and it does very well. | | |
| |
| |