Hy panman, I recently installed a TransDapt universal engine crossmember in a 37 Chev pickup, the welding didn't look too bad, but the flanges that mount to the frame had warped a bit from the heat of welding, I straightened them out on the press. The tube which the engine mount bolts pass through was almost 5/8" i.d., kind of large for a 7/16" bolt I thought. The most upsetting thing about the kit was the engine mounts themselves, they were the original design, this design, and its use was discontinued by GM in the early 60s. The design did not include any provision to stop the engine from lifting out of position in the chassis, if the rubber element failed, this had happened quite a few times, when it happened going forward, the throttle was pulled at least partially open. I don't understand why anyone would continue to manufacture a proven bad/dangerous design, and why a company like TransDapt would provide it in a kit, and call it a heavy duty mount. This kit is marketed for Chev V8s, it doesn't specify what size V8, some of the torque monsters you can purchase these days would make short work of ripping these mounts to pieces. So in my opinion where parts are made is not the only issue, the quality and design of the parts provided is the most important thing, safety first. Needless to say I did not use the provided mounts, I went to my local FLAPS and purchased a mount with the designed in safety feature, which limits engine movement, should the rubber element fail.