| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, TUTS 59, Jon G, Joe H, HandyAndy, greenie-reddy, Simso, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, 1 invisible),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 91 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 91 |  I've been on about a year long search for the accelerator linkage for my '51 3100 with a '57 235 in it. Many have tried to send photos to help but I cannot seem to figure it out. Now, I see there are 2 studs in the block that look like they could accept the bellcrank for the gas pedel to carb linkage. One is directly behind the center of the exhaust manifold and the other is a few inches more to the rear.Is the one behind the maniflod just to anchor the return spring?I'm baffeled. If anyone has the same truck/engine combination, please send photos if you could. Anyone know where I can buy the right linkage? Thanks | | |
| |
| |