Again There are no 2bbls common to the 250 in any GM vehicle made in the USA. frown The exception is the later 250s with the integral head came stock with a 2bbl. I did forget one other exception. grin There is a 2bbl manifold that was made in the southern hemisphere. I've seen pictures of it, I have not heard of anyone getting one up here. Evidently GM did develope the L6 a bit more for south America. There may even be another head for 250 down there.

Beltfed is right you can either use a 2bbl adapter to the stock manifold or an adapter on a Clifford or Offy manifold. If you have the tools you make an adapter plate to bolt to the stock manifold for a 2bbl. You have to flatten the top of the manifold, hog out the stock hole, and make a gasket.

Larry


I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink.