Foster,

I used Rhode Island for my '51. It wasn't cheap, but they were very good about what I wanted. My truck didn't have turn signals and they incorporated it into the harness. All color codes were correct. Very easy to install. There is a lady there who really knows her stuff. I can't remember her name, but when you call they will pass you on to her. She was great. I also had my harness modified for fog lights. She will ask you exactly what you want and they will build any extras to the harness. If you use them, you may want to have them add about 2-3 inches to the tail light/brake light portion. Mine seemed a little short, but it could be the way I installed it. The negative wire from the coil to the dizzy was missing from the original shipment and when called they were happy to help. This is kinda long, but I thought it may be of some assistance to you and others. Rhode Island did a great job for me.


1951 Chevy 3100
Some days you get the bear. Some days the bear gets you.