| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 21 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 21 | Yes that's the motor and I'm sure its the original switch. By the way it's a '50 Chevy half ton. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Thanks for the help.
"I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was". Toby Keith
| | |
| |
| |