| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 64 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 64 | I have bought a wiring harness from american classic and have a question or two that they cannot answer, so I hope someone here may be able to. Tell me if I am right, wrong or an idiot. 1. I ran the wire from the starter to the right post[driver side] of the amp gage. 2. I ran the wire from the battery post on the voltage reg. to the B post on the headlight switch. 3. There is no wire, in new harness, running from the headlight switch B post to the amp gage left post[passanger side]. Should there be one? 4. The reason for the above question is that the original harness has a wire running from the amp gage, left post to the battery post on the voltage reg. with an original splice to the headlite switch B post. One wire three connections Pleease let me know if you can help. Thanks | | |
| |
| |