GoodDay, my name is dwayne(duwop) this is my future project. I found this truck 8 1/2 years ago on a farm and lets say the farmer did'nt want to part with her. Over time I did minor repair work for him on his tractor and other things and kept asking and letting him know I wanted to get it if he changed his mind and as you see he finally did.I bought a 55 farmall Cub from him and have restored it, which is why I think he gave in to my wishes. I have been lurking around stovebolt for a few years in hopes that the day would come that I got the truck and would need assistance and tips as I transform the 57 into what I want.Before I bought her I wanted a total restoration back to stock form but looking forward to just getting it on the road I want to make her road worthy and I'll figure it out as I go. She runs and I stole her based on what I've read in your forums.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58219237@N04/with/5349298079/