| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,717 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 | I'm ready to send off the GMC AM radio to have her guts ripped out and replaced with the cholesterol free goodies. All I really need is an Ipod input but understand that the radios will be made Am/Fm/Ipod which is OK by me. However, I’m unsure who to call; anybody on the board had this done before?
Any thoughts / warnings?
| | |
| |
| |