I've removed the windshield frame from my '41 pickup for replacement. In the process, I noticed there is a small hole in each side corner of where the windshield frame fits into the body. The hole connects to a short metal tube that runs through the top of the cowl, and then it appears this metal tube attaches to a rubber tube that drains to somewhere. In my case, the rubber tubes have broken off long ago. The principle seems to be similar to how the cowl vent drain tube works. But I'm wondering where these windshield drain tubes are supposed to exit. Can anybody tell me?

Last edited by summerfi; 01/10/2011 3:59 AM.

My toys:
'41 Chevy Model AL 3/4 Ton
'40 Chevy Model KD 3/4 Ton
Hinomoto 209N Tractor/Backhoe
Norwood LM2000 Sawmill
PJ 16' Trailer
and a Brand New Shop!
Be what you is, not what you ain't, 'cause when you is what you ain't, then you ain't what you is.