| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,370 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 66 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 66 | I have a 1946 Chevy truck the casting number is DBA 89779. Based on this I believe the engine was built in Flint MI and the Vin for this truck is 21DP-F-2132 wjich means it was assembled in Janesville Wi in June 46. But I can't determine if it has a 216 or a 235 any help would be appreciated.
Dean | | |
| |
| |