| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,372 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 | I was told after I had removed those two round headed bolts on a 216 that a mistake was made on my part because those two bolts are critical to the correct positioning of the oil pump in the block and that is why they are rounded because they are not to be removed. Luckily for me,when I replaced those 2 bolts and the oil pump, all seemed to work ok. When rebuilding my 235, I left them alone.
Drew
| | |
| |
| |