| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Jon G),
136
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 47 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 47 | Hello all I go by Denis and recently purchased a 1952 Chevy 3100. I am told it spent most of its life on a farm in Missouri. My plan is to continually improve it over time. First projects are repairing busted brake line, installing seat belts, and tail light. Then I will replace wood in the bed. Pictures can be seen at http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3795088015/a=3061326/I welcome any tips. Thanks, Denis
Last edited by J Lucas; 05/05/2011 3:35 PM.
Thanks Denis Used to drive Subs, prefer old rides
1952 chevy 3100, 5 window
| | |
| |
| |