| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (tclederman, Hambone, sron48, Gdads51, cmayna, dt235sd, papas52, Bruce 1954-4100),
140
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 45 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 45 | I am running a 350 , have a shroud with electric fan . I changed out the stock intake for an edelbrac performer about 2 months ago , inside of motor was clean then . I ran a 180 thrm. and switched it out for a cooler one for next summer . Now I'm guessing it is running too cool to burn off the moisture in the oil ?! causing the milkyness . I suppose the only way to make it work correctly is to buy a radiator that works correctly . I was hoping maybe for a quick fix in something as simple as a hotter thermostat and a pressure cap . | | |
| |
| |