I wish I had taken pics as I built. Basically all I did was cut a piece of 2" electrical conduit to the same length as the original steering column. Went to several chain parts stores, and asked for a bearing that had a 2" dia. and a 3/4" dia. hub (center section). This blew the kids mind. One even asked "What year model is this for?" My wife asked why don't I try Tractor Supply. I remembered trying to find a part number from the Temkin online catalog and ran across some ag. applications. I gave it a shot and low and behold they had them--$13 a pop. I drove one in each end, slid the shaft in, and I was in business. I had to countersink the top one in just a bit so the steering wheel would fit properly. The tubing is about the same dia. as the original column, so the mounting bracket under the dash fit perfectly. I will get out tomorrow and take pics and set up a photobucket account so I can post.