| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (JW51, Gdads51, 52Carl, TrknGMC, Leo, texas46, 1 invisible),
193
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 326 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 326 | I think the 4 barrel option was called "Power Pack". Jeez the 50+ year ago memories are fading fast. I think the heads were something different for sure. As a street racing kids in the 60's we were always looking at the casting marks in the front of the heads to determine the "hot setup". I think this was the case for cars. I don't know if the trucks got the "power pack" stuff.
SimS | | |
| |
| |