| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Phak1, klhansen, 3800GUY, Still At It, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 53&Me, 3 invisible),
90
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,437 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 220 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 220 | Thanks to everyone who provided their opinion on the '59 Apache that I asked about. It's now in one bay of my garage, and the bed is in another.
One thing I noticed...the truck comes with brand new bed wood and metal strips. The bed wood looks to be ash, and it's properly milled for the metal strips, but it's only about 1/2" thick...Is that the correct thickness? Seems a bit thin to me, but this is my first experience with these trucks.
I'm sure that I'm going to have a LOT of questions in the next few weeks...
Thanks...
Chris | | |
| |
| |