| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 | I also think that if I can roll the cab on its back or front that I can do a better job of finishing the weld on the patch under the seat.
Dennis -there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
| | |
| |
| |