I am restoring a 1963 Chevy c10 short bed step side. Although most of my mechanic work and body work is being done by someone I feel that I can customize the way I want. It would be nice if I did most of the work myself, it would save me a lot of money. I hope to have a show quality truck in a few years. At this point we have done the frame, and did some patch up inside the cab, my painter has painted the fire wall and the inside. The next step will be the mechanical work which will have lots of chrome, and from there, save some more money and move to the body work. Stay tune!! By the way want to change out the single headlight grill and the hood for the 1961 apache hood and grill to give my truck the apache look, will it work?