| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 35 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 35 | I need to purchase a wiper motor for my 66. I rewired the truck with a wire kit from american auto wire. My question is what motor do I get, and what is the difference. They list a two speed with three wires or four. | | |
| |
| |