| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,240 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 | Excell. I had an OEM seat in perfect condition for my GMC and I did not see any welting. However, the welting provices a layer of protection for the material so it won't tear under stress. See the pic. I Just ordered my replacement an after market for my bench. http://rides.webshots.com/album/414821495aUkBZESadly I lot the seat to the flood waters of Katrina, that witch. | | |
| |
| |