| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 1,517 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 1,517 | I have only ever ordered from classicparts. They have good customer service. Prices are great and quality is good. Except I don't know much about their metal, I don't deal with repro metal anyway. They do charge 10% of order shipping, so if you order 100 dollars worth of product your shipping is $10, kinda good, kinda bad. I have spent alot of money on shipping.
Their website is the best I think. I love their catalog too.
But I am definitely believe every distributor prolly has a pro and con. If youre dealing with any of the distributors, youre dealing with repro metal | | |
| |
| |