I don't get it, the widow owns it, the guy is trying to sell it to another guy and you for 20K, and your trying to buy it.
Why aren't you talking to the widow directly, dump the guy whos's clearly trying to screw you.
Otherwise just pass, on it.

Originally Posted by Nevada2010Chevy
No, the widow told the guy to give her an offer, which I don't know what he offered her, and now thinks it's worth 20,000. He did say that one guy was ready to buy it with all the money! But he rejected the buyer because he was going to street rod it, cut it and chop it up, he wants to sell it to someone who will restore it to original. Too bad some one else didn't come across it. If you know of any other 1939, post it on the Trucks wanted on the post Looking for 1939 Chevy Pickup. Thanks


1946 Chevy 1/2-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

Sometimes I forget where I left myself....