I have found where I can buy a 20 x 8 in wide flat rim.
The thought is to take the centers which are held with rivets out of the 2 piece wheels and weld them to the new rims.
The 8 inch are the narrowest flat wheel I can find.
The question is weather or not this wheel width can work with a 8.25 tire or wider 20 in. tire.
I know it is just a little wide, but hey, it is a flat 20" rim.
Now if your going to ask what's the ID of the wheel I don't know yet cause it didn't seem important until the wheel can be used.
I think the ID would have to be right around 19 3/4 in.
Anyway, I thought it would be worth considering. What do ya think ?
Plus the rim is under a hundred bucks.
Dan
Last edited by glasman; 12/02/2010 6:54 PM.