| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (1955 1 Series, 3800GUY, UtahYork, Hawkman, Maybellene, 5 Window 9434, 39Master85, 52Carl, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
82
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,355 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 320 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 320 | I don't think I would trust a hitch that attaches like that. Uhaul used to use something like that years ago, but as a mechanic and bodyman in those days, I saw more than one car come in bashed up by a runaway trailer.
I would suggest going to a trailer dealer and see what they recommend and go from there. | | |
| |
| |