Hi:

Just recently purchased one of those brake boost systems kits with dual cylinders from EBay, but there are no installation instructions. It comes with the mount kit and related parts except for two in line vales to maintain the pressure. Has anyone installed one of these and do you have any recommendations on how to best do so. Apparently I have to pull the old arm off the pivot point, how do I keep the clutch pedal on the pivot point in place? Further, how does the brake pedal attach to their system, do I cut the shaft and thread one end to screw into their pedal arm? As to the inline pressure valves, where do they go in the system, at the master, the lines or at the tee block? Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, we as a nation have much to be thankful to God for.

God bless,

Dave


Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.