Looking for info and specs on the ad suburban???? I recently picked up a 1949 chevrolet suburban its my first and i have alot of ?'s. On weather this and that is stock and or not stock. I figured if I had a resouce or link to the factory specs i could keep referncing it instead of asking a million ?'s, like are all suburban's saposed to have the drivers side cowl vents? mine doesnt, the slot on iside is there but no handle, do you was it removed by someone?? Is the gas tank just below the half way mark on the front side of the tank saposed to have a lIne going into it??I have pics for reference if needed?? Thanks bigtony55 EDITED PER K10 REQUEST DUE TO MY SUCH POOR LACK UP PUNCTUATION LEFT HIM VERY CONFUSED smile

Last edited by bigtony55; 11/01/2010 6:42 AM.

Stovebolt CHEVROLET
1949 Chevrolet Suburban
Non stovebolt CHEVROLET
1958 Impala Convertible
1963 Impala Convertible
MY 1949 SUBURBAN
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k237/bigtony55/B3Le4kQmkKGrHqQOKkIEyOD6OnQjBMlR5ZKJng_121.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k237/bigtony55/B3LfyCQEWkKGrHqEOKkEEyNoRGLUBMlR8HrYzg_121.jpg