Maybe you seasoned veteran Bolters out there can help me figure this one out. I am restoring a 1957 3200 series with the original 235 to factory condition as much as I can, and trying to figure out how the clutch spring attaches on the engine end (not the pivot arm end). The factory asm. manual seems to show it attaches to a bracket under one or two oil pan bolts (not sure as there is not a good picture). Anybody have one of these parts or a picture? Would love to see a photo of a stock one. And which bolt or bolts does it attach to? Whatever mine had is long gone. Anywhere I can buy one? Thanks very much for your help.


The very best nugget of wisdom anyone could ever offer you in dealing with your wife: You can be happy, OR, you can be right.