| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Peggy M),
95
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 13 | Im looking to build a rat rod. I have my 53 that I'm doing a full rusto on but I just picked up another 53 and want to put the body on a S-10 roller. What my question is do I need to get a regular or extended cab S-10? Any help would be appricated.
A friend will bail you out of jail, but a real friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying we really F*****up this time.
| | |
| |
| |