| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 54 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 54 | When I got my 46 chevy pick up in had 42000 miles on it. I has been setting in a shed for years and needed a lot. One thing is the tires. Can some one tell me how old they are from the serial number. I know this was covered recently but I can't make out when these tires were new. m55ca72 m55ca38 c40ul763 They still look good but I would be afraid to try to go far on them.
Monroe McKill
| | |
| |
| |