| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,418 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 272 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 272 | I have a 1956 235 and as ususal the rear main leaks. A couple of years ago I saw an article in a magazine about a machine shop milling the rear main area to fit a 1 piece rear main seal. Did anybody else see the article or know anything about it? If so, I would like to try it on mine if anybody can help me locate the info.
Thanks
Brad | | |
| |
| |