| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 26 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 26 | I have taken some pictures for you of my 1959 Apache clutch linkage. I can't find how to post pictures here so if you send me your email address to [email protected] I will send them to you. | | |
| |
| |