| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,361 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 122 | Does anyone have that template? I also purchased the aftermarket and you are right. Those instructions are useless. I took those instructions and tried to match them up on a fender that already had a hole for the antenna. It didn't line up either. None of the references make sense. I'm not sure the fender with the hole is right. Someone could have drilled it themselves. I'd hate to drill the hole in a good fender only to find out it's wrong. Thanks, Brian | | |
| |
| |