| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 21 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 21 | I have a 1940 216 that is was rebuilt. I would like to find a home for it. I would not go to the 235 Chevy but move to the 230 250 or the 292 motor. I am in So Cal. Thank You Handtight
1940 Chevy 1 1/2 ton, 1959 Chevy 1/2 ton, 1966 Chevy C20.
I can explain it to you but I can't help you understand it.
| | |
| |
| |