| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, Gib70, Joe H, KEVINSKI, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,451 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 27 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 27 | I have alot of questions I Have been reading threads from the past. I have a old 1.25 TON. It has the old hydrovac on the ecan't afford a new one but this one is JUNK . The truck in cut down to a 7' wheel base a bug NOW. I took a power brake system off a old school bus it runs to the power stearng pump and runs off a vacumn. I do not have power stearing on the truck so I disassembled it. I disassbled the power stuff off the master cylinder now all I have is the master cylinder which has a 2" bore I am going to try to mount it down on the frame were the old one was.It will have no booster on it though with a 2" inch bore I should be able able to stop it right? What I don't understand a residue a pressure valve what does it do ?? and what does it look like ? combination valve ?? what does it do what does it look like ??. The Master cylinder had a big line and a small line coming off of it the big line to back and small to the front the back has Dual wheels on it .8.25 X 20 . If anyone can shine a light on the subject would be nice ! Thanks t MIX ! | | |
| |
| |