| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,425 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 54 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 54 | I am in Tennessee also and have found that Advance Auto and O'Reilly parts can order some of these old parts and get new old stock. The parts that I get from them are cheaper and made in USA. The things I have ordered are for a 46 but it would be worth a try.
Monroe McKill
| | |
| |
| |