| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,288 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 2 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 2 | Thanks a lot for your friendly comments!! I know this belongs to the tech forums but I guess Mountain Man was right. I opened the top cover of the trans and checked the shifter forks. The one for the 2nd and 3rd gear is pretty worn and there's a lot of play. Thanks for the hint!
Seems that I've come to the right place and I did not even leave the welcome forum yet.
"Eurobolter" George
| | |
| |
| |