| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,398 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 7 | Anyone know where to find specs for the CM55 series? I have plenty of Spicer service manuals but they are somewhat useless unless you want a picture of something. The only specs found in any of my spicer manuals are end play and torque specs. I need case specs, shaft diameters, bearing journal sizes. Spicer is useless I tried emailing them but all I get is phone numbers to call. Phone numbers are useless when you cannot talk. Any help would sure be appreciated. | | |
| |
| |