| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 18 | Let me first say I am new to owning a 66 c10 so this may be a no brained for most. I am swapping my three speed column shift for a 350 automatic on a long bed 66 c10. Does anyone know where I can find a driveshaft to fit this setup. Do I just need a driveshaft out of an automatic long bed or am I going to have to get mine customized | | |
| |
| |