| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,315 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 2,315 | THE GAS WAS DRAINED AND FRESH GAS PUT IN . THE ENGINE WAS REBUILT YEARS AGO BUT HAS ALWAYS HAD THE OIL CHANGED ONLY HAS ABOUT 7000 MILES ON REBUILD . OIL HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED RECENTLY BUT AS I THOUGHT I WOULD GET IT RUNNING PROPELY FIRST. OR SHOULD I CHANGE THE OIL? I ALSO WAS THINKING OF TAKING THE MUFFLER OFF TO CHECK FOR IT BEING PLUGGED BUT THE TRUCK IDELS NICE. | | |
| |
| |