| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Youngin' Tut 59, Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, tclederman, 3800GUY, walter74, LAROKE, 1 invisible),
72
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,599 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 85 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 85 | first, I take it from reading that I have to take the hub off in order to remove the brake drum.
Do I have to replace the axle seals when I take the hub off? I'm mainly re-habbing the brakes, but if there are parts I need to replace back there, I'd like to do it now while I have it coming apart.
it's a two speed rear axle from a 52 2 ton.
-Mike R. :confused: | | |
| |
| |