| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
148
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 37 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 37 | Hello! I'm a long way from being able to afford paint, but why not dream a little? A buddy of mine let me play with Photoshop CS5 Extended, so I played with truck paint. Tell me what you think? Suggest colors? I think the 2 tones are nice. Everything so far in the link below. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3812511/2 | | |
| |
| |