| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 119 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 119 | Hello All-
I am removing the coils springs from the rear of the truck. One of them is really worn out, so I am replacing both. The floor of the bed is totally removed so I have access from above and underneath. Armed with a jack and jack stands, what is the safest way to go about removing these? I know this could get dangerous so your help is appreciated.
Thom Masterson
| | |
| |
| |